1980 - KSN


Me prior to the fishpond escapade (I'm sure the beer had nothing to do with it!)

I joined KSN by answering an advert (I think). They were based in Luton and played a sort of neo-progressive rock. They were all old public school friends and I don't think I fitted in too well. Anyway we rehearsed at a great studio called Quest in Luton and shared a room with Maddy Prior (Steeleye Span) and...roll of drums, Kajagoogoo (a bunch of rich kids with no talent) and we all know what happened to them (I was really happy when they had their chart success, they thoroughly deserved it). I lasted as long as the first gig which was outside in a big garden at a big house, jumping into the fish pond at the end of the set didn't go down to well with my slightly reserved and pretentious musical colleagues and that was the end of KSN for me.

Facts: I have no idea of the names of the other guys or what KSN stood for!

No comments:

Post a Comment